So it's 10 days to the Save The Day episode.
And I sent $50 to www.otkazniki.ru.
A Russian fund that helps orphan babies that are left alone in the hospitals after being born.

Cause "Doctor Who loves babies"
#savetheday
***
10 дней до премьеры.
И сегодня отослала $50 в фонд
www.otkazniki.ru.
"Отказники" - благотворительный фонд, волонтеры в помощь детям-сиротам.

Потому что Доктор "любит детей"

Comments

09/27/2014 6:21pm

Also agree with other commenters that the facial models should not be only white/Caucasian.

10/09/2014 5:24pm

I'm 42 and work in communications and marketing. I don't have mental health or personality disorders (though my husband may disagree).

I'll think about this... is this fund real one?

Oh buddy, as you explain the 50 factors related to the doctors in these sorts of the details they are really very lengthy. But with the lengthy, they are also good in the knowledge of the human beings brains. Thanks for this post.

06/28/2016 12:01pm

I’m impressed, I need to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is excellent; the problem is one thing that not enough individuals are speaking intelligently about. I'm very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my search for one thing regarding this.

05/13/2017 7:37am

I support this fund. They are doing a great job, don't you think so?

06/19/2017 4:44pm

That will tell us how to react properly. Great idea!

PartnerITech is a worldwide pioneer in counselling, innovation, and outsourcing .Built up in 2013 IT administrations organization with more than 50 Workers.Making your organization exceed expectations with an incomprehensible low consumption.

07/12/2017 7:32pm

We should all do our part in contributing to charity. We always have something for the needy. We always have something to contribute. It's just the matter of willingness to contribute. We all should do our part.